Comcast Router Netgear N300 (WNR2000) Wireless-N Router (Version 2)
CURRENT TOP SELLERS
Netgear WNR2000 N300 WIRELESS ROUTER
**SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
THIS ITEM WORKS WITH COMCAST CABLE MODEMS ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHER INTERNET MODEM FOR MANY DIFFERENT PROVIDERS!
The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Comcast Router (Version 2) is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, voice and music, and online gaming. Reliable and secure, it comes with free Parental Controls to ensure a safe Internet experience.
- This Comcast Router provides Faster downloads and online gaming - Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications
- Live Parental Controls - Keeps your Internet experience safeGuest network access Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
- Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications and can be managed from anywhere
- Protects connected devices through the router such as PCs, gaming consoles, and iPod touch®
- To learn more visit www.netgear.com/lpc
- Wireless repeater mode Configurable as a wireless repeater for extending range
- Broadband usage meter Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control
- Jitter-free voice and gaming Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet connections
- Secured connection Push 'N' Connect ensures a quick and secure network connection
- NETGEAR Green features Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons, Energy Star-compliant power adapter and 80% recycled packaging
Drivers can be downloaded: Click here to download the drivers for your [WNR2000-100NAR]
Item is in QUALITY refurbished condition with EXTENDED WARRANTY and includes everything needed for set up!
- N300 Wireless Router v2 (WNR2000v2)
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- User Guide: https://documentation.netgear.com/wnr2000/enu/202-10397-01/pdfs/FullManual.pdf
Comcast Router System Requirements
- Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless adapter or Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or higher
- Use with an N300 Wireless USB Adapter (WNA3100) for maximum performance
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Five (5) 10/100 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
Comcast Router Performance
- Five (5) (1 WAN, 4 LAN) Fast Ethernet ports
- Supports Wireless Multimedia (WMM) based QoS
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- Exposed Host (DMZ) for secure gaming
Ease of Use
- NETGEAR Genie™ installation CD
- Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
Comcast Router Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 177.5 x 130 x 35 mm (7 x 5.1 x 1.4 in)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (0.88 lb)
- Live Parental Controls with flexible and customizable filter settings
- Multiple SSID guest networks (separate security and access restrictions)
- Broadband usage meter measures Internet usage
- Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons
NETGEAR Green Features
|Power On/Off Button|
|80% Recycled Packaging|
|CEC (California Efficiency)|
**BUY NOW AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
**BUY THIS COMCAST ROUTER AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
Subscribe Now: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ehowtech Watch More: http://www.youtube.com/ehowtech Hooking up a NETGEAR wireless router to a cable modem will require the use of something called an Ethernet cable. Hook up a NETGEAR wireless router to a cable modem with help from a software engineer with broad and extensive experience developing embedded system firmware in this free video clip. Expert: Mathew Pierce Filmmaker: Paula Pierce Series Description: You should never start adjusting the settings of the hardware installed inside your computer unless you are absolutely sure that you know what you're doing. Get tips on electronics and computers in general with help from a software engineer with broad and extensive experience developing embedded system firmware in this free video series.
How to Hook Up...Subscribe Now: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_...
Netgear Router...Learn how to set up your Netgear Router
How to Set Up ...Watch more How to Set Up Internet videos: http://www.howcast.c...
How to Install...Smart Wizard is only supported on the following routers: WNR1...