Netgear N300 (WNR2000) Wireless-N Router (Version 2)
CURRENT TOP SELLERS
Belkin (Cisco) DPC3008 Advanced DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + Netgear WNR2000 Wireless N Router (Comcast, Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, WOW, RCN + more!)
**PACKAGE INCLUDE BOTH OF THE ITEMS BELOW!**
Backed by our extended warranty!
Compact and easy to use, the Belkin (Cisco) DPC3008 Time Warner Compatible modem provides high-speed Internet connectivity for your home or office, without the monthly modem rental fee. It supports download speed up to 340Mbps and upload speed up to 120Mbps, thus you can enjoy the broadband network the way it was meant to be. With the Gigabit Ethernet port that provides blistering fast network connection, you can plug in a computer/laptop, or router to expand your network connectivity. Plus, with DOCSIS 3.0 and IPv6 support, this Time Warner Compatible modem ensures up-to-date performance and future proof your network.
**SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
- OPTIMAL SPEED: Multiple channels support download speeds of up to 340Mbps and upload speeds of up to 120Mbps as a Time Warner Compatible modem. (Actual performance can vary and depends on many factors.)
- MULTIPLE CHANNELS: Channel bonding for powerful throughput of up to 4x faster than DOCSIS 2.0.
- GIGABIT ETHERNET PORT: Transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
- EASY SETUP: Simple 3-step setup. No software required.
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
**PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES THE ROUTER BELOW!**
The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Router (Version 2) is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, voice and music, and online gaming. Reliable and secure, it comes with free Parental Controls to ensure a safe Internet experience.
- Faster downloads and online gaming - Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications
- Live Parental Controls - Keeps your Internet experience safeGuest network access Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
- Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications and can be managed from anywhere
- Protects connected devices through the router such as PCs, gaming consoles, and iPod touch®
- To learn more visit www.netgear.com/lpc
- Wireless repeater mode Configurable as a wireless repeater for extending range
- Broadband usage meter Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control
- Jitter-free voice and gaming Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet connections
- Secured connection Push 'N' Connect ensures a quick and secure network connection
- NETGEAR Green features Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons, Energy Star-compliant power adapter and 80% recycled packaging
Drivers can be downloaded: Click here to download the drivers for your [WNR2000-100NAR]
- Cisco DPC3008 Docsis 3 modem + Netgear WNR2000
- Power Cords
- Ethernet Cords
Cisco DPC3008 User Guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/video/at_home/Cable_Modems/3000_Series/4022345_B.pdf
Netgear WNR2000 User Guide: http://documentation.netgear.com/wnr2000/enu/202-10397-01/pdfs/FullManual.pdf
- Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless adapter or Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or higher
- Use with an N300 Wireless USB Adapter (WNA3100) for maximum performance
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Five (5) 10/100 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- Five (5) (1 WAN, 4 LAN) Fast Ethernet ports
- Supports Wireless Multimedia (WMM) based QoS
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- Exposed Host (DMZ) for secure gaming
Ease of Use
- NETGEAR Genie™ installation CD
- Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
- Dimensions: 177.5 x 130 x 35 mm (7 x 5.1 x 1.4 in)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (0.88 lb)
- Live Parental Controls with flexible and customizable filter settings
- Multiple SSID guest networks (separate security and access restrictions)
- Broadband usage meter measures Internet usage
- Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons
NETGEAR Green Features
|Power On/Off Button|
|80% Recycled Packaging|
|CEC (California Efficiency)|
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
**BUY NOW AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
**BUY THIS TIME WARNER COMPATIBLE MODEM AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS!**
Smart Wizard is only supported on the following routers: WNR1000v1 (N150) WNR1000v2 (N150) WNR2000v1 (N300) WNR2000v2 (N300) WNR2000v3 (N300) WNDR3400v1 (N600) Discover with NETGEAR how install and setup your wireless N router without a CD. Using the setup wizard, setting up your Wi-Fi is now fast and easy. After plugging in your router and have established internet connection from your cable modem, connect to your wireless router using your default username and password or key (printed on the bottom/back of the router). Trouble connecting wirelessly? Connect directly to your router with an Ethernet cable. Navigate to routerlogin.net to begin setup. Username: admin Password: password If the router interface on your router doesn’t look like this, then you may need to install using the Installation Assistant. Learn how to do that by watching the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfllr0x7XPI
How to Install...Smart Wizard is only supported on the following routers: WNR1...