Netgear N300 (WNR2000) Wireless-N Router (Version 2)
CURRENT TOP SELLERS
MOTOROLA SURFBOARD SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 MODEM + Netgear WNR2000 Wireless N ROUTER PACKAGE (Comcast/Xfinity, APPROVED FOR Charter, Time Warner, Bright house, Roadrunner, Cox, + More!)
**AMAZING LIMITED TIME DEAL ON OF THE BEST MODEMS FOR TIME WARNER!!**
*****THIS PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE BOTH THE ITEMS BELOW*****
Backed by our Extended warranty!
MOTOROLA SB6121 DOCSIS 3 MODEM (One of the best modems for Time Warner)
Customers want high-bandwidth data and multimedia services. Our easy-to-use SB6121 SURFboard® eXtreme Cable Modem helps you deliver. Harnessing the power of DOCSIS® 3.0, the SB6121 enables channel bonding of up to four downstream channels and four upstream channels so you can offer your customers advanced multimedia services with data rates of more than 100 Mbps in each direction.
Strengthen your broadband leadership. Count on the Motorola SB6121 to help you deliver innovative, ultra-broadband services to your premium customers.
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug and play installation
- Front panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- Multi-language user guides
- Supports standard internet software
- User-friendly online diagnostics
- Stylish and space-saving enclosure
- Offers innovative, high-bandwidth data and multimedia services to customers
- Backward-compatible to DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 1.x and 2.0
Advanced Services Ready
- DOCSIS 3.0-certified (EuroDOCSIS 3.0-based)
- Channel bonding of up to 4 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- 1 GHz capable tuners
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 to expand network addressing capabilities
Versatile and Convenient
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX computers.
- GigE (RJ-45) data port enable flexible, high-speed connectivity with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
Reliable and Secure
- Enhanced security: supports Advanced Encryption Services (AES) traffic encryption
- Remotely configurable and monitorable using SNMP and TFTP
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
|Utilizing the power of DOCSIS 3.0, the SB6121 enables channel bonding of up to four downstream channels and four upstream channels, which allows an operator to offer their customers advanced services with data rates of over 100 Mbps in each direction making it one of the best modems for Time Warner.
The SB6121 features a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45) port, as well as intuitive, easy-to-read front-panel operational status LEDs. Operators can optionally activate dual colored LEDs for their customer to have visual verification of bonded channels and GigE link use.
This modem supports IPv4 and IPv6 to expand network addressing capabilities and uses AES traffic encryption.
As part of Motorola DOCSIS 3.0 Ultra-Broadband family of products, the SB6121 (one of the best modems for Time Warner) includes an enhanced tuner that supports up to a 1 GHz downstream input, which allows operators to increase the frequency spectrum for deployment of new high-value services, such as bandwidth on-demand, commercial services, interactive gaming, and IPTV, to their customers.
***THIS PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES THE WIRELESS ROUTER BELOW!***
NETGEAR WNR2000 N300 WIRELESS N ROUTER
The NETGEAR N300 Wireless Router (Version 2) is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, voice and music, and online gaming. Reliable and secure, it comes with free Parental Controls to ensure a safe Internet experience.
- Faster downloads and online gaming - Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications
- Live Parental Controls - Keeps your Internet experience safeGuest network access Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
- Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications and can be managed from anywhere
- Protects connected devices through the router such as PCs, gaming consoles, and iPod touch®
- To learn more visit www.netgear.com/lpc
- Wireless repeater mode Configurable as a wireless repeater for extending range
- Broadband usage meter Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control
- Jitter-free voice and gaming Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet connections
- Secured connection Push 'N' Connect ensures a quick and secure network connection
- NETGEAR Green features Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons, Energy Star-compliant power adapter and 80% recycled packaging
Drivers can be downloaded: Click here to download the drivers for your [WNR2000-100NAR]
- Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless adapter or Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Vista®, XP, 2000, Mac OS®, UNIX®, or Linux®
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or higher
- Use with an N300 Wireless USB Adapter (WNA3100) for maximum performance
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Five (5) 10/100 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- Five (5) (1 WAN, 4 LAN) Fast Ethernet ports
- Supports Wireless Multimedia (WMM) based QoS
- Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- Exposed Host (DMZ) for secure gaming
Ease of Use
- Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
- Dimensions: 177.5 x 130 x 35 mm (7 x 5.1 x 1.4 in)
- Weight: 0.68 kg (0.88 lb)
- Live Parental Controls with flexible and customizable filter settings
- Multiple SSID guest networks (separate security and access restrictions)
- Broadband usage meter measures Internet usage
- Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons
NETGEAR Green Features
Items are in refurbished condition with EXTENDED WARRANTY and include everything needed for setup:
• Motorola SB6121 Docis 3 Modem + Netgear WNR2000 Wireless Router
• Power Supplies
• Cat5e patch cords (ethernet cords)
NETGEAR WNR2000 USER GUIDE: http://documentation.netgear.com/wnr2000/enu/202-10397-01/pdfs/FullManual.pdf
|Power On/Off Button|
|80% Recycled Packaging|
|CEC (California Efficiency)|
Smart Wizard is only supported on the following routers: WNR1000v1 (N150) WNR1000v2 (N150) WNR2000v1 (N300) WNR2000v2 (N300) WNR2000v3 (N300) WNDR3400v1 (N600) Discover with NETGEAR how install and setup your wireless N router without a CD. Using the setup wizard, setting up your Wi-Fi is now fast and easy. After plugging in your router and have established internet connection from your cable modem, connect to your wireless router using your default username and password or key (printed on the bottom/back of the router). Trouble connecting wirelessly? Connect directly to your router with an Ethernet cable. Navigate to routerlogin.net to begin setup. Username: admin Password: password If the router interface on your router doesn’t look like this, then you may need to install using the Installation Assistant. Learn how to do that by watching the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfllr0x7XPI
How to Install...Smart Wizard is only supported on the following routers: WNR1...
How to Set Up ...You already love Spotify, but do you know how to get the most ...