CURRENT TOP SELLERS
ARRIS TM802G TELEPHONY EMTA MODEM(CABLEVISION, OPTIMUM, CABLEONE +MORE)
Backed by our extended warranty!
The Touchstone DOCSIS 3.0 8x4 Embedded Multimedia Terminal Adaptor (EMTA) TM802G Optimum modem delivers two lines of primary line Voice over IP (VoIP), ultra-high speed data access, and multiple battery pack options to support telephony service during power outages. Designed to support the services desired most by advanced users the TM802G Optimum Modem enables the home or small business user to address users, productivity needs with the speed and performance found only in the 8x4 bonded channel cable environment along with industry-leading ARRIS voice and battery back-up features. With the TM802G Optimum modem, cable operators can offer data services at speeds greater than 300Mbps to their subscribers to compete against VDSL and fiber to the home threats. channel-bonding with superior throughput.
|Optimum Modem Features and Benefits|
- DOCSIS 3.0 Compliant Optimum Modem
- PacketCable 1.0/1.5/2.0 Compliant
- Flexible 8x4 downstream/upstream channel-bonding with superior throughput
- Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Up to two lines of carrier-grade VoIP as an Optimum modem
- Multiple Protocol Support: PacketCable (NCS) or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- IPv4 or IPv6 addressing modes for DOCSIS CM layer
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet interface
- Simplified interoperability through PacketACETM configuration file editor
Performance and Features:
- Toll grade voice performance equal to the industry leading TM602/TM722 family of products
- Two independent 48 MHz wide RF tuners to receive downstream channels of up to 1GHz
- Configurable options for loop current, loop voltage management, and ringing waveform
- Loop diagnostics for remote testing and troubleshooting of in-house wiring
- Advanced diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Call quality metrics for last fifty calls
ITEM IS IN QUALITY REFURBISHED CONDITION WITH EXTENDED WARRANTY AND INCLUDES EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR INSTALL:
A) ARRIS TM802G TELEPHONY OPTIMUM MODEM
B) POWER SUPPLY/CORD
C) ETHERNET CORD
MANUFACTURER USER GUIDE LINK: http://arris.force.com/consumers/ConsumerProductDetail?p=a0ha000000NJnyLAAT&c=Touchstone%20Modems%20and%20Gateways#panel3
|Download Speed (Internet)||Up to 343 Mbps|
|Gigabit Ethernet Port||1 Gig-E (1000BaseT)|
|Telephone Port||2 ports|
|Battery Back Up||Basic/Extended/Maximum Backup Battery|
**BUY NOW AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
**BUY THIS OPTIMUM MODEM AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
You already love Spotify, but do you know how to get the most out of it? Click here to learn all the Spotify Tips and Tricks you never knew existed. http://bit.ly/1VfW63R Watch more How to Set Up Internet videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/499718-How-to-Set-Up-a-Modem-Internet-Setup So I'm going to take you a little bit through how to setup and install your modem. The truth is, most of the time you're not really going to have to do this. Because when you call your Internet service provider and set up an account, they will in most cases send a technician over to your place to set everything up for you. But, it's a pretty simple process if you do decide to do it yourself. And when you get the modem from the either, cable or DSL company, it will look like this little guy right here. And basically you just have to connect it to three things. One, is power. So you just connect it to the wall. The other is your computer. On this particular modem we can connect it either through ethernet or through USB. And the third is to connect it to the outside world. In this case, this is a cable modem so I'm going to connect it to a coaxial cable that comes out from the street to my apartment. And it's also used by my TV and stuff like that. The other kind of modem is a DSL modem which will look pretty much identical but instead of a coaxial cable, it will have a little phone connection. One final thing to mention is a little bit about troubleshooting. So like I said, modems are a pretty simple device but sometimes they do break or they do stop working. Nine times out of ten, the best way to fix this is to simply unplug from the power adapter right here, wait two minutes, and plug it back in. After a few seconds all the lights should come back up on the front and it should be working again. That's it about setting up your modem.
How to Set Up ...You already love Spotify, but do you know how to get the most ...
Tutorial: How ...Cool! You just got your new Optimum Online smart router. Now l...