**AT&T U-VERSE APPROVED AMAZING LIMITED TIME DEAL!!****
Backed by our extended warranty!
Actiontec M1000 DSL Router
Actiontec’s Modular DSL Router is the industry’s first modular DSL residential modem/router, designed to equip broadband service providers with a single-SKU solution and potential revenue stream for consumer premises equipment. It enables telcos to supply all customers with the same low-cost base unit and then add user-requested upgrades such as wireless networking with snap-in expansion modules.
Modular for Easy Feature/Technology Upgrades
The base unit is a one-port Ethernet/USB ADSL2+ modem. An expansion port is included on top of the unit for attaching the wireless expansion module.All other add-on modules snap directly into the base unit with no cables, adapters, CDs or configuration required by the end user,making upgrades a simple plug-and-play process that can be handled by the consumer. Modular add-ons include a Wireless Expansion Module, 4-port Ethernet switch for wired networking, a HomePlug AV adapter for powerline networking, and a VoIP adapter.
Item is in refurbished condition with EXTENDED WARRANTY and includes everything needed for an easy installation:
• Actiontec M1000 Telephony WIFI Router/Modem Combo
• Power Supply
• Cat5e patch cord
• Integrated Wired Networking using 1 Port USB and 1 Port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
• Full-rate ADSL 2/2+ modem - supports data rates of up to 24 Mbps downstream and up to 1 Mbps upstream*
• Exceeds performance of the DSL Forum specification
• Loop reach of up to 18,000 feet using ADSL and 18,600 feet using ADSL 2
• Tested and compatible with all major DSLAMs
• Advanced security: Firewall, Stateful Packet Inspection, NAT, website blocking, web service blocking, Internet traffic logging, Denial of Service (DOS) protection
• Other features include: Advanced Modem Diagnostics DHCP Server Option Compliant with DSL Forum TR048 Rate and Reach Requirements Customizable Firewall DMZ Hosting DNS Server, Relay Dynamic Rate Adaptation Independent upstream and downstream data rate provisioning LAN IP Address Selection Multiple PVC supported NAT Services Blocking Port Forwarding Real-time diagnostics Remote Management Services Blocking Static Routing Unnumbered Mode Support User Friendly GUI VPN Pass Through WAN IP & LAN IP Address Selection Website Blocking
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
**SAVE BUY OWNING YOUR OWN AT&T U-VERSE APPROVED MODEM!**
**SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR OWN FRONTIER APPROVED MODEM!**