CURRENT TOP SELLERS
Motorola Surfboard SB6141 Docsis 3.0 Advanced Cable Modem(Comcast, Xfinity, Charter,Time Warner, Brighthouse, Roadrunner, Adams Cable, Earthlink + Many more!)
**LIMITED TIME OFFER ON THIS COMCAST MODEM FOR SALE!!**
Backed by our extended warranty!
Comcast modem for sale SB6141 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
ARRIS' easy-to-use SB6141 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem unlocks the power of high-speed data. Utilizing the power of DOCSIS 3.0, the SB6141 enables channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels, which enables advanced multimedia services with data rates of over 300Mbps for received data and over 100Mbps when sending data.
With ARRIS SURFboard cable modems, high-speed Internet access is always at your fingertips – always on and always connected. The SB6141 is the ideal solution for the high-end residential user, the small home office owner, and the medium to large business enterprise.
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
- Motorola Surfboard SB6141 Docsis 3.0 Advanced Cable Modem
- Power Cord
- Ethernet Cord
Features of this Comcast modem for sale
- - Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX computers
- - DOCSIS 3.0 Compatible, featuring:
- - Channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels increasing data rates of over 300Mbps for received data and over 100Mbps when sending data
- - Supports IPv4 and IPv6 to expand network addressing capabilities
- - Enhanced security: supports AES traffic encryption
- - Enhanced network management
- - Ability to provision and manage IP multicast
- - GigE (RJ- 45) data port with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
- - User-friendly online diagnostics
- - Optional Mid-Split support for cable plants that can utilize the advantages of a 5 - 85MHz upstream spectrum
- - The SB6141 includes an internal filter to eliminate potential interference from MoCA signals’ intermodulation beats
- - Optional USB Device Port available
|Cable Interfac||75ohm; F-connector|
|CPE Network Interface||10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||5.24in. x 5.24in. x 1.65in. (133mm x 133mm x 42mm)|
Outside North America
|105VAC to 125VAC, 60Hz|
|100VAC to 240VAC, 50 to 60Hz|
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
**BUY NOW AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
**BUY THIS COMCAST MODEM FOR SALE AND SAVE UP TO $600 EVERY 5 YEARS!**
Learn more about NETGEAR Routers here: http://bit.ly/2aQXlVd Subscribe for more: http://bitly.com/1JsK6Ej For additional Support: http://bit.ly/2b0Wh0t Smart Wizard is only supported on the following routers: WNR1000v1 (N150) WNR1000v2 (N150) WNR2000v1 (N300) WNR2000v2 (N300) WNR2000v3 (N300) WNDR3400v1 (N600) Discover with NETGEAR how install and setup your wireless N router without a CD. Using the setup wizard, setting up your Wi-Fi is now fast and easy. After plugging in your router and have established internet connection from your cable modem, connect to your wireless router using your default username and password or key (printed on the bottom/back of the router). Trouble connecting wirelessly? Connect directly to your router with an Ethernet cable. Navigate to routerlogin.net to begin setup. Username: admin Password: password If the router interface on your router doesn’t look like this, then you may need to install using the Installation Assistant. Learn how to do that by watching the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfllr0x7XPI
How to Install...Learn more about NETGEAR Routers here: http://bit.ly/2aQXlVd ...
How to Set Up ...Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C8C676...