**ARRIS TG852G AMAZING LIMITED TIME OFFER!!**
Backed by our extended warranty!
Get ready to experience the Internet's express lane with the Arris TG852g. Whether you're checking out streaming media, downloading new software, checking your email, or talking with friends on the phone, the Touchstone Arris TG852g Telephony Gateway brings it all to you faster and more reliably. All while providing toll quality Voice over IP telephone service and both wired and wireless connectivity. It also provides a Lithium-Ion battery backup to provide continued telephone service during power outages.
The Touchstone Arris TG852g Telephony Gateway provides four Ethernet connections for use as the hub of your home/office Local Area Network (LAN). The Touchstone Telephony Gateway also provides 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity for enhanced mobility and versatility. In addition, the Touchstone Arris TG852g Telephony Gateway provides for up to two separate lines of telephone service. Installation is simple and your cable company will provide assistance to you for any special requirements.
Please visit the PDF User Guide File above for configuring the wireless connection and general configuration
About the Arris TG852g
- Speed: much faster than dialup or ISDN service; up to eight times faster than DOCSIS 2.0 cable modems
- Convenience: supports Ethernet and 802.11b/g/n wireless connections, both can be used simultaneously
- Flexibility: provides two independent lines of telephone service as well as high speed data
- Compatibility: (1) Data services: DOCSIS 3.0 compliant and backward-compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 or 1.1; supports tiered data services (if offered by your cable company) (2) Telephone services: PacketCable 1.5 or 1.0 compliant
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n connectivity (*TIME WARNER/BRIGHTHOUSE CUSTOMERS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE WIFI DUE TO RESTRICTIONS BY THOSE PROVIDERS)
- 8 x 4 Channel Bonding
- 4 Ethernet ports for connections to non-wireless devices
- Up to 2 lines of telephone service
- DOCSIS 3.0 compliant with Li-Ion Battery backup
- One USB host port
**SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
The Touchstone Arris TG852g Telephony Gateway operates with most computers. The following describes requirements for each operating system; see the documentation for your system for details on enabling and configuring networking. To use the Arris TG852g Telephony Gateway, you need DOCSIS high speed Internet service from your cable company. Telephone service requires that the cable company has PACKETCABLE support.
The following hardware configuration is recommended. Computers not meeting this configuration can still work with the Arris TG852g, but you may not be able to make maximum use of the Arris TG852g throughput.
- CPU: P4, 3GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB or greater
- Hard Drive: 7200 RPM or faster
- Ethernet: Gig-E (1000BaseT)
- Windows (2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7)
- MacOS (System 7.5 to 9.2) Open Transport recommended. Or MacOS X
- Linux / or other UNIX: Hardware Drivers, TCP/IP, and DHCP must be enabled in the kernel
ITEM IS IN QUALITY REFURBISHED CONDITION WITH EXTENDED WARRANTY AND INCLUDES EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR INSTALLATION:
- 1 Arris TG852G Docsis 3 Wireless Gateway Telephone Modem
- 1 External Power Cord
- 1 CAT5e High Speed Ethernet Cord
- 1 Internal Back Up Battery
- Self Install Instructions
- USER GUIDE: http://www.arrisi.com/support/documentation/user_guides/_docs/TG852G-NA_User_Guide_Standard1-4.pdf
Front Panel Lights
- Tel 2
- Tel 1
- US (Upstream)
- DS (Downstream)
- WPS Button: begins associating the Telephony Gateway with a wireless device
- Reset Button
- Telephone 1/2: connector for the first phone line (or both lines of the 2-line phone)
- Telephone 2
- Ethernet 1-4
All ARRIS Touchstone Telephony Modems support a wide variety of class features
including three-way calling, call waiting, caller ID, Emergency 911 and regulatory
requirements for wiretap under CALEA legislation.
**BUY NOW AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**
**BUY THIS ARRIS TG852G AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MODEM!**