CURRENT TOP SELLERS
Arris TG2472 Docsis 3 Telephone Modem EMTA(Mediacom, Buckeye, TDS, WOW, + More!)
TOUCHSTONE TG2472 CABLE VOICE GATEWAY
24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 Gateway with 802.11ac Wi-Fi & MoCA 2.0
The Touchstone TG2472 Mediacom compatible modem is a DOCSIS3.0 home telephony gateway supporting 24 x 8 channel bonding for up to 960Mbps of broadband data. It combines two FXS ports of carrier-grade VoIP, a 4-port gigabit router, MoCA 2.0 over coax, and a dual band 802.11ac wireless access point with battery back-up into a single integrated device.
The TG2472 Mediacom compatible modem serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Supports coaxial data routing in the home via the MoCA 2.0 interface
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
- Advanced Feature support with Guest SSID, DLNA, and File Sharing as a Mediacom compatible modem.
- Battery support meets the new FCC Requirements for 8 hour hold up time
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
Details for Touchstone TG2472 Cable Voice Gateway
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Voice Interface: 2 lines; RJ-11
- USB Interface; USB 2.0
Wi-Fi Features of this Mediacom compatible modem
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- 3 x 3 Antennas
- WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/ 128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- MoCA 2.0 over coax
- Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- PacketCable 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0
- SIP and NCS
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 3.25 x 10.1 x 10.3 inches- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 2.5 lbs with battery included
- Input Voltage: 115VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Battery Capacity: 4 cell 2.2AH Lithium-ion for 8 hours operation
Item is in QUALITY REFURBISHED condition without box with WARRANTY and includes:
• Arris TG2472 Docis 3 Telephone Modem EMTA
• Power Supply
• Cat5e patch cord
- Manufacturer Documentation
- Arris TG2472 User Guide: http://www.arris.com/globalassets/resources/data-sheets/tg2472_data_sheet.pdf
With this Mediacom Compatible Modem operators are wanting to push the limits on DOCSIS 3.0 performance and the user experience delivered to the customer. The TG2472G Mediacom Compatible Modem with its superior 802.11ac Dual Band Wireless radios, USB, and MoCA 2.0 interfaces can deliver this performance while also offering improvements in home coverage above that of other models. This feature-packed unit is intended to serve as the hub of the subscribers network, connecting all IP capable devices (Internet, Data, Voice and Video) throughout the customers premises. Residential gateway support has always been a concern of the operator. The TG2472G Mediacom Compatible Modem distinguishes itself with capabilities to minimize these support needs. Multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, Configuration File, Remote WebGUI access, TFTP, and TR-069/181) allow custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently. Multiple remote access levels (User and Technician) also allow more ease and flexibility for manual configuration and control. The TG2472G Mediacom Compatible Modem will help lead the future to advanced home and small office services.
CUT YOUR MONTHLY TV BILL NOW!
**SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR MEDIACOM COMPATIBLE MODEM!**
**BUY THIS MEDIACOM COMPATIBLE MODEM AND SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS!**
Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C8C676F80FEB2E8 - - Watch more How to Set Up Internet videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/499718-How-to-Set-Up-a-Modem-Internet-Setup So I'm going to take you a little bit through how to setup and install your modem. The truth is, most of the time you're not really going to have to do this. Because when you call your Internet service provider and set up an account, they will in most cases send a technician over to your place to set everything up for you. But, it's a pretty simple process if you do decide to do it yourself. And when you get the modem from the either, cable or DSL company, it will look like this little guy right here. And basically you just have to connect it to three things. One, is power. So you just connect it to the wall. The other is your computer. On this particular modem we can connect it either through ethernet or through USB. And the third is to connect it to the outside world. In this case, this is a cable modem so I'm going to connect it to a coaxial cable that comes out from the street to my apartment. And it's also used by my TV and stuff like that. The other kind of modem is a DSL modem which will look pretty much identical but instead of a coaxial cable, it will have a little phone connection. One final thing to mention is a little bit about troubleshooting. So like I said, modems are a pretty simple device but sometimes they do break or they do stop working. Nine times out of ten, the best way to fix this is to simply unplug from the power adapter right here, wait two minutes, and plug it back in. After a few seconds all the lights should come back up on the front and it should be working again. That's it about setting up your modem.
How to Set Up ...Full Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C8C676...